Well, I enjoyed my last free day until we head down to California. We spent it
1) making a chalkboard
2) fixing my french net birdcage veil
3) going to the dog park
4) making the seating arrangement. My hope with this one is that everyone will be happy :)
5) making a delicious dinner
6) working on thank you notes
7) working on a photo shot list
I'll still have some short workdays and some free daytime hours, but every weekend from here on out, I'm working 11 am to 8 pm. Sad.
This Texas Fete has all the Anthropologie Vibes.
59 minutes ago