Tuesday, November 18, 2008

One version of a wedding invitation

Though I love letterpress from the bottom of my heart, it is *way* out of our price range. That being said, we still wanted great invitations to set the tone for a great day. They're all just too expensive, but electronic invites seem to be out of the question.

So, I went to Costco Invitations online. And, they happened to be having a sale... And, that sale happened to be 40% off on certain invitations. And, one of them happens to be to my liking, though not what we had anticipated...

What do you think?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

pretty! if you hadn't told me they were from costco, i never would have guessed! my friend adam's wife picked kate spade papers for their recent wedding. they were lovely, but i was thinking "it's paper... wouldn't i rather spend that money on a kate spade purse or shoes? or on a double kayak and a roof rack to haul it?" :)

zoliepup said...

I'd much rather spend money on good gear! A girl needs teleskis and teleboots!

Can't we just e-mail them ;)